SINCE 1981 A VERY SPECIAL AIR FORCE HAS BEEN BATTLING CANCER.
The Corporate Angel Network, Inc. (CAN), established in 1981, enables cancer patients to obtain optimum treatment at approved medical facilities often far from their homes. There is no cost to the patients because they use the empty seats on corporate aircraft operating on business flights.
- Must be able to walk up the aircraft stairs unassisted.
- Must not require special services en route such as oxygen or IV's.
- Must provide a recent doctor's name, address and telephone number.
- May be the bone marrow or blood platelet donor.
- Should make backup transportation plans.
- May bring along an adult companion, and both parents may accompany a child if space permits.
- Does not need to meet any financial need criteria.
CAN allows patients to travel in comfort and dignity,
spared the stresses of commercial air travel. CAN has
already flown nearly 10,000 patients through the cooperation
and generosity of 550 participating corporations.
Corporate Angel Network
Westchester County Airport, One Loop Road
White Plains, NY 10604
For more information visit:
E-mail to: Corporate Angel Network
Assists Canadians from every province, from all walks of
life, from all age groups and representing a wide variety of
More than 35,000 flights arranged since founded in 1986.
Flights arranged using empty and/or donated seats on commercial and corporate aircraft and through Hope Air's innovative Volunteer Pilot Program.
Provides 24-hour back up for the Province of Ontario's organ retrieval program.
In 2000/01, arranged 4,571 flights, valued at more than $2,200,000 (based on average fares provided by the airlines and donated volunteer flights).
Hope Air is dedicated to arranging free air
transportation for Canadians who are sick and in financial
need, requiring non-emergency medical care outside of their
To ensure that no Canadian is denied appropriate medical care for lack of access to air transportation.
Procter & Gamble Building,
4711 Yonge Street