Symptoms of Lymphoma
Lymphoma does not come with any concrete symptoms or signs like some cancers. To further complicate the matter, the few symptoms that are indicative of lymphoma are quite often symptoms of other conditions.
This simply emphasizes the importance of consulting with your doctor when you display any of the signs or symptoms listed below. Quite often they will not indicate lymphoma. But if they do our website will help educate you about non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and how it is managed.
Signs and symptoms of lymphoma
- Painless swollen lymph nodes that last more than a
few weeks. (Painful swollen nodes generally indicate
Please read the articles about the causes of swollen nodes here
- Unexplained fevers and/or chills
- Drenching night sweats
- Unexplained weight loss of 10% or more in 6 months or less
- Persistent itching without signs of rash, hives or
Click here for information about itching (Pruritus)
- Coughing or breathlessness